Apprenticeships and Traineeships – A wide range of vocations.
Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Building & Construction
- Civil Construction & Maintenance
- Information Technology and Cyber Security
- Retail Trades
- Banking & Finance
- Stores & Warehousing
- Motor Mechanics
- Motor Mechanics (Diesel)
- Wine Industry
- Children’s Services
- Carpentry and/or Joinery
- Local Government
- Engineering Tradesperson (Fabrication/Mechanical)
- Individual Support
- General Food Processing
- Full-time Australian Apprenticeships – completion of year 10 minimum
- Australian School-based Apprenticeships – suitable for year 10, 11 and 12
- Specific requirements may apply to individual jobs – examples might include the need for a driver’s licence, basic computer skills or some customer service experience.
- Requirements vary and are listed in job advertisements, which can be found at www.maxima.com.au/current-vacancies/.
How to apply:
Visit http://www.maxima.com.au/current-vacancies/ and apply now
When to apply:
All year round
Applicants may be asked to sit a basic mathematics and literacy test and undertake a physical assessment, depending on the position.
Maxima is able to attend schools to talk to specific groups of students or to attend careers expo’s.
Maxima are a not-for-profit, community-oriented organisation with the main goal of getting individuals into meaningful work. With over 35 years of knowledge, Maxima are experienced within a wide range of employment and recruitment services including Apprenticeships and Traineeships, Indigenous Employment, Disability Employment, and Temporary and Permanent Recruitment.