While initially, a trade training provider in Western Australia, Skill Hire operations have significantly grown across Australia. With an increased national footprint, Skill Hire is positioned to provide unique and comprehensive solutions for education, training, and employment via a vertically integrated business model. Allowing Skill Hire to cover the entirety of someone’s career.
We currently employ over 250 apprentices across a range of industries through our Group Training Organisation (GTO). As a GTO, Skill Hire manages and employs apprentices and trainees on behalf of clients/organisations. Skill Hire has a host network of over 50 companies, enabling them to find the perfect fit for a team. A rolling intake means trainees and apprentices can be enrolled at any time of the year!
As the primary employer, Skill Hire provides
- Mentoring and apprentice support
- Annual, personal and RDO leave entitlements
- Provision of uniforms and PPE
- End-to-end management of payroll, entitlements, and insurance
- Australian Citizen and Permanent Resident
- Specific requirements may apply to individual roles and workplaces, and can be found listed in the job advertisement
- Motivated and enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in your chosen career path
- Punctual, Reliable and committed to completing your apprenticeship or traineeship
- Boilermaker and Welding
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Gas Fitting
- Wall and Ceiling Fixer
How to apply:
Apply online at https://www.skillhire.com.au
When to apply:
All year round
Submit an application. Candidates will attend an interview (in person or online), plus undertake a general aptitude test. For some roles, preferred candidates may be required to undertake a National Police Check, Pre-employment medical and Working With Children Check depending on the specific role and workplace requirements.