At MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees specialises in traditional trades employment across manufacturing, automotive, mining and resources, engineering, electrical and other related industries throughout Australia. We are driven by a single purpose – to connect talented apprentices and trainees with the right jobs that will set them up for successful, rewarding, and long-lasting careers.
- Australian Citizen and Permanent Resident
- Specific requirements may apply to individual roles and workplaces, and can be found listed in the job advertisement
- Motivated and enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in your chosen career path
- Punctual, Reliable and committed to completing your apprenticeship or traineeship
- Business Administration (Professional Services)
- Information Technology
- Financial Services
- Government (Local and State)
- Health Services
- Water Operations
- Cyber Security
- E-Commerce (transport and distribution)
How to apply:
When to apply:
All year round
Submit an application. Candidates will attend an interview (in person or online), plus undertake a general aptitude test. For some roles, preferred candidates may be required to undertake a National Police Check, Pre-employment medical and Working With Children Check depending on the specific role and workplace requirements.
NextGen Jobs welcome the opportunity to present at secondary schools to educate students about apprenticeships and traineeships, and or to attend relevant careers expos. Please connect to enquire about our availability.