Website Transco Mfg Australia Pty Ltd
Today's Quality is Tomorrow's Reputation
CNC Lathe Metal Machinist
Looking for stable full-time work near home in a friendly environment?
TRANSCO MFG is a stable and well-established business which has operated for over 30 years, designing, manufacturing, and marketing downhole drilling tools worldwide.
We have experienced continual growth over the last few years which has created more CNC opportunities.
Multiple vacancies exist for motivated CNC Lathe Machinists to join TRANSCO MFG at its Lonsdale facility.
2nd and 3rd year apprentices encouraged to apply
• Permanent Position
• Location – Lonsdale, Adelaide, South Australia
- An above award wage, based on skills and experience.
- Immediate start
- Solid company culture, emphasis on a safe and clean work environment
- Dayshift 7.00am to 3.06pm
- Substantial and ongoing overtime available if desired.
- Ongoing training
- Well-equipped machine shop with a positive environment
- We are classified as an essential business
- We can offer you long term secure and stable employment
- a work environment where you are valued
- No expensive outlay for tools and equipment Transco provides all tools required to fulfil the position.
- No more washing dirty overalls, clothing supplied by Transco with regular cleaning services.
- all other PPE supplied with the position.
- Duties and Key Responsibilities would involve but is not limited to:
- Operation of conventional CNC lathes.
- You must have the ability to use a wide range of metal cutting tools and measuring instruments.
Skills And Experience
To be successful, the ideal candidate should be/have:
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test
- Trade certificate and qualification or working towards achieving qualification
- Must be able to read drawings.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Experience with HEIDENHAIN, Fanuc controls preferred.